CAD Pro’s blueprint software and smart tools help you create precise and professional blueprints every time. No experience necessary when creating blueprints with Cad Pro.
Blueprint software is the best way for anyone to communicate their design ideas. Cad Pro’s intuitive interface and easy access drafting tools allow any novice or professional to get started quickly.
CAD Pro is excellent for preparing very detailed blueprints for any type of needs or requirements.
Blueprint software that’s used in schools and universities.
Cad Pro is used by many educational institutions for educating students in all fields of drafting and design. The Association of Educational Publishers awarded Cad Pro with the Distinguished Achievement Award. Students from all walks of life use Cad Pro for their student projects and classroom assignments.
Blueprint software with sketch tracing features.
Sketch your drafting designs on a piece of paper, and then scan it. Now open your scanned sketch in CAD Pro and it becomes a traceable template that you can easily modify.
Blueprint Software for Architectural Drafting
Create Precise Blueprints with Cad Pro’s Smart Dimension Tools
When creating blueprints that require precise dimensions, let CAD Pro take the work out of the process. CAD Pro’s “Smart Dimension” tools will automatically create all your blueprint dimensions with a few simple clicks.
Cad Pro’s Blueprint Software Includes Presentation Features
CAD Pro works with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other Windows® programs. Quickly insert any blueprint you have created into any Microsoft Office® document.
Blueprint Software Key Features
- Imperial or Metric Scale Options
- Feet & Inches Options
- Intelligent Tools for easy design work
- Advanced Drafting Tools
- Customizable Views
- Over 5,000 FREE Symbols
- FREE Do-it-Yourself Projects & Plans
- FREE House Plans & Floor Plans
- Up to 16.8 Million Colors
- Associative Dimensioning
- Rotating Text
- Text Colors & Styles
- 256 Layers
- Grid-Tools and Snap Grid Options
- Relocating Rulers
- Floating & Dockable Toolboxes
- Relocatable Readouts for easy viewing
- Display Feet & Inches or Decimal Equivalent
- Calculate Area and Perimeter
- Fill Colors & Patterns
- Automatic Snap Tools for Precise Alignment
- Tile Large Drawings for Printing
- Choose Different Line Styles, Sizes & Colors
- Gradient Fills for added 3D effects
- Optimized Windows Networking
- Import AutoCAD files
- Save CAD Pro file as a PDF
…And Much More!
CAD Pro’s blueprint software has helped thousands of homeowners, remodeling professionals, builders and contractors plan and design all types of blueprints. CAD Pro is used by NHBA builders and contractors.