The International Builders’ Show showcased and identified six 2018 popular home design product trends for home construction, remodeling, and home repair market. Here are the popular design product trends for 2018.
2018 Popular Home Design Product Trends
1) ioT Connected Products. The popularity of personal assistant technology such as Amazon’s Alexa has paved the way for whole-home connectivity across a wide variety of products, including plumbing, HVAC, appliances, and home security.
2) Labor Efficiency. Manufacturers are looking for new ways to streamline installation processes. Katerra is highlighted for its approach to labor disruption.
3) Engineered Products. These commodities and design finishes are looking more and more like their natural counterparts, and often at better prices. Making them one of the 2018 popular home design product trends for any type of construction.
4) Black Finishes. Black and matte black finishes are appearing across appliances, plumbing, hardware, and windows and doors.
5) Simplified Construction with customizable, consumer friendly product offerings. Builders are listening to consumers and are starting to showcase the 2018 popular home design product trends.
6) Ultramodern design, which follows a shift to ultramodern elevations.
Popular Home Design Product Trends and Companies
Building products companies continue to offer new products to stay one step ahead of the competition. Home builders and remodelers who offer these products will continue to grow their market share, since resale homes do not keep up with these trends.
Affordable Outdoor Kitchen Modular Appliances and Plans
The Entertainment Module ($1,199) adds on prep space, a faucet and sink, cutting board insert, insulated cooler, trash can, and electrical outlet. The Granite Bar Top ($449) and Corner Module ($449) provide additional entertaining space and design possibilities. charbroil.com
Easy affordable outdoor living room plans from Cad Pro are great for saving money and time when designing and building your outdoor living rooms.
Share your outdoor living room plans and designs with clients, contractors or friends and family using Dropbox®, Google Drive™, OneDrive®, and SharePoint®. Export files to Microsoft Word®, Excel®, and PowerPoint®.
FREE Outdoor Living Plans
Simply open any of the do it yourself plans, then customize them to fit your specific needs. Quickly print your plans or email them to your favorite contractor. This is one of the easiest ways to start building your tree house.
Cad Pro’s easy outdoor living room design software is an affordable and easy alternative to other more expensive CAD software programs. Cad Pro is great for creating custom home plans, building plans, office plans, construction details, and much more.
CAD Pro has helped thousands of homeowners, professional designers, builders and contractors plan and design all types of home designs. CAD Pro is used by NARI professional remodelers and contractors. CAD Pro is also used by NHBA home builders and contractors as well as the National Association of Landscape professionals.